By checking the box next to this Terms & Conditions, and clicking the “Purchase” button, you, the purchaser of the The Prolific Accelerator outlined below (hereinafter “you” or “Client”) agree and willingly purchase entry into this program to be provided with services rendered by (hereinafter “Liv Media Ltd” or “TPA”), and you agree you are voluntarily entering into a legally binding Agreement with Liv Media Ltd, inclusive of the following terms and conditions mutually agreed upon:
For good and valuable consideration of nine hundred, ninety-seven G.B Pounds (£997) or one thousand, four hundred, ninety-seven GB pound. Client is electing to purchase the The Prolific Accelerator (hereinafter “TPA”). In exchange, Liv Media Ltd agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below and Programme Outline Addendum
1. Program Outline:
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the Prolific Accelerator (“TPA" or “Program”) by Liv Media Ltd, a 12-week accelerator programme whose content is only drip fed weekly if paid in full & monthly if on the monthly payment plan. Created by Personal Brand Expert, Liv Conlon. TPA is one of the most comprehensive and personal brand programs online. Whether you’re a business pro or just starting, TPA will cover the primary strategies Liv Conlon has used in order to hit their 7 figure goals.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in TPA'S as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on TPA’s website.
- If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about the Program, TPA or Liv or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, TPA reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
2. Non- Disclosure
- Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing TPA and learning from Liv is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have given Liv Conlon & her businesses its massive success. Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of Li, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in TPA. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in TPA, without permission from Liv Media Ltd or Liv Conlon personally.
- Client agrees not to share, copy, or distribute any documents or other proprietary information obtained through TPA, and agrees that he or she will be in violation of these Terms & Conditions if he or she uses any of the Content outlined as his/her own material, or repurposes and uses the Content in his/her own business as a product or service being offered for sale, without express written permission of Liv Media Ltd. Client also understands and agrees he/she will not disclose or use any information provided to Client as part of her membership in TPA, other than for personal use in her own business and social media accounts without prior written permission from Liv Media Ltd.
- Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to Liv Media Ltd may be published and used as testimonials by Liv Media Ltd Client gives Liv Media Ltd a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on Liv Media Ltd social media channels, in advertisements for TPA, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing TPA client results.
- If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in TPA, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on Liv Media Ltd website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Liv Media Ltd an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Liv Media Ltd as part of a Testimonial.
4. Payment and Payment Plan
- A one-time payment of one thousand, five hundred ninety-seven U.S. dollars ($1,497) or nine hundred ninety-seven GB pounds (£997) pound payable up front, in full; three payments of five hundred U.S. dollars ($499) or three hundred thirty-five G.B pounds payable over twelve (3) months, totalling $1,497 or £997 if this payment plan option is selected; Client understands if this payment plan option or full payment is selected, TPA content will be dripped out over the full twelve (12) weeks.
- Client agrees to render payment via credit card on Liv Media Ltd sales and checkout page for TPA. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Liv Media Ltd website or a designated third-party payment processor of Liv Media Ltd choosing, in full.
- Client understands the cost of the program is payable in full, or via 3 payment plan options, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
- If Client elects to purchase TPA via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained in this legally binding contract. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the reminder of the Program may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $200 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the six day grace period. Client’s decision to cease use of TPA for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, or results.
- Liv Media Ltd reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to TPA should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to Liv Media Ltd in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Liv Media Ltd whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
- If Client and Liv Media Ltd have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on Liv Media Ltd sales page.
- Client understands that she/he is not entitled to a refund or to cancel payment plan if they cannot attend the time of group coaching call stipulated by Liv Media Ltd
- Client understands that he/she cannot re-book coaching call if cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled time or do not show up for call
- Client understand that he/she is not entitled to a refund or to redeem bonus 1:1 coaching call if not booked within the stipulated 12 week time frame
5. Refund Policy
- Liv Media Ltd wants you to be satisfied with your purchase, but also wants you to give your best effort to apply all the strategies in the TPA course. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within the first fourteen (14) days, Liv Media Ltd will refund you a proportionate sum for the modules that you have not yet received. We will also charge an admin fee of $299. This 14-day refund is to those who submit sufficient proof they gave the course an honest effort, and it did not work for them.
- To discuss a refund, contact Liv Media Ltd support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the date in which TPA was purchased. You must include evidence with your refund request that all available modules and workbooks have been completed, and the methods taught within TPA have been implemented. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework, you will not be granted a refund, and will not be granted an extension should the 14 day timeline run out while the incomplete refund request is pending.
- Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Liv Media Ltd and Liv Media Ltd’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Liv Media Ltd is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased the program, after these 14 days. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if TPA is right for you prior to purchasing – after the 14 day period, all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes the program.
6. Voluntary Participation
- Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in TPA and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Liv Media Ltd believes in its services and that TPA is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that Liv Media Ltd is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in TPA and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within TPA is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
- CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding TPA should Client make any false or disparaging comments to other members of TPA, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about Liv Media Ltd or Liv Conlon or any other member of Liv Media Ltd, Client may be removed from the TPA community. Liv Media Ltd places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
- Client understands that he or she must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results, and even then, specific results are not guaranteed. While many of Liv Media Ltd TPA past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from TPA, and Liv Media Ltd and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in TPA, Liv Media Ltd cannot guarantee results of TPA, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Liv Media Ltd and TPA harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Earnings Disclaimer: Liv Media Ltd also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is Liv Media Ltd responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within TPA. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in TPA or working with Liv Media Ltd contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. Liv Media Ltd is not able to learn and assess all clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside TPA and as such, have no way of ensuring that TPA will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether TPA will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of Liv Media Ltd, Liv Conlon or anyone else associated with Liv Media Ltd.
- Client understands that all services provided by Liv Media Ltd in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Liv Media Ltd on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Liv Media Ltd or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Liv Media Ltd delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Liv Media Ltd and Client.
- Client agrees to hold Liv Media Ltd harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of TPA. The content provided by Liv Media Ltd on his/her website and within TPA is comprised of information that has worked for ThePropertyStagers and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Liv Media Ltd cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Liv Media Ltd responsible for.
8. Intellectual Property
Client agrees that he/she cannot:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by Liv Media Ltd TPA;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by Liv Media Ltd TPA, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content created by Liv Media Ltd TPA as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by The Liv Media Ltd TPA was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and the law.
- Client agrees and understands that Liv Media Ltd has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Liv Media Ltd maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for social media posts, website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Liv Media Ltd. Client agrees he/she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Liv Media Ltd. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Liv Media Ltd to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Liv Media Ltd or obtained through working with Liv Media Ltd, without Liv Media Ltd express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Liv Media Ltd reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
9. Licensee Rights: The Liv Media Ltd TPA. Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by The Liv Media Ltd TPA as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by The Liv Media Ltd TPA. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold The Liv Media Ltd TPA and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with The Liv Media Ltd TPA harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should Liv Media Ltd TPA be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit The Liv Media Ltd TPA’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by The Liv Media Ltd TPA, free of charge.
11. Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between The Liv Media Ltd TPA and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold The Liv Media Ltd TPA responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of The Liv Media Ltd TPA.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and The Liv Media Ltd TPA agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by a UK arbitration association. Client and The Liv Media Ltd TPA agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
12. Applicable Law
1. This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of The UK regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of The UK are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and The Liv Media Ltd TPA, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Program. Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. The Liv Media Ltd TPA is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of The Liv Media Ltd TPA and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.
END OF DOCUMENT